Monday 22 October 2007

A holding post

... until I get some time to write a proper one. October has not been a particularly prolific month for me so far for blogging, for a variety of reasons, but there is quite a lot to talk about when I do get round to it. Hence the appositeness of the cartoon below.

Also, Strictly Come Bitching is blogging about SCD with far more eloquence and wit than I could manage, so I won't be posting too often about autumn's finest show. Suffice to say that with a roaring fire, hair of the dog in the shape of Westons Organic Cider, and the remains of a family bag of lightly salted Kettle Chips, I was in SCD heaven yesterday with Saturday's show on video followed by the results show. Alesha and Matthew to win!!

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

No comments: